Audrey Hepburn photographed by Tony Grylla during her shopping in Paris (France), in September 1968.
Audrey was wearing:
- Trench coat: Burberry (of the collection for the Autumn/Winter 1966/67).
- Sunglasses: Oliver Goldsmith.
- Handbag: Givenchy (of crocodile leather, caramel, of his collection for the Autumn/Winter 1967/68).
- Umbrella: Givenchy Boutique Paris (of the collection for the Spring/Summer of 1967).
- Shoes: René Mancini (of the collection for the Autumn/Winter 1966/67).
Yeah I woke up to see @kourtneykardash on @thecoveteur. I love her!!!! She’s my favorite Kardashian! #kourtneykardashianismyfavorite #kourtneykardashian #thecoveteur #oneofmystyleicons #kuwtk
"I went recently for a facial at Mario Badescu, which I really liked, and they gave me this Buffering Lotion that I put on maybe once a week, at night, and my skin’s been looking great.” - Hannah Bronfman, as told to Into the Gloss
How adorable are It-Girl Hannah Bronfman and DJ boyfriend Brendan Fallis?
my spirit animal